Apple Mail, also simply called as Mail, is an email client that comes by default with Mac operating system. Apple Mail stores all the emails and other items in MBOX file on the local system. At times, the users need to save the emails as PDF for back up purposes or to transfer them to other machine.
There are several benefits of saving Apple Mail emails in PDF format:
- PDF is a widely recognized document format
- PDF files can be easily shared with others and used for presentations
- PDF has cross-platform support and can be opened on Windows and even smartphones
- PDF files can be used for record keeping
How To Import Emails From Apple Mail To PDF?
Apple Mail provides option to export email messages to PDF format. To save Apple Mail email messages as PDF files, follow these steps:
- Launch Mail on your Mac and select the emails you wish to save as PDF files.
- Open the File tab and then select Export as PDF from the options.
- Enter the location where you wish to save the PDF files and provide the names for the files.
- Click Save to save the emails as PDF.
How To Import Apple Mail Contacts Into PDF Files?
To import Apple Mail contacts into PDF files, follow these steps:
- Launch Contacts application on Mac.
- Select the contacts and groups you want to save as PDF files. You can also select multiple contacts.
- Open the File tab,select Export, and then select Export as PDF.
- Enter the location where you wish to save the PDF files and save the contacts.
Limitations of Manual Methods
Though the above discussed manual methods can successfully export the emails and contacts from Apple Mail to PDF, they still have certain limitations. The manual procedure is time-consuming, when you have to import contacts and emails from Mac mail in large numbers. On the other hand, if you have to import the entire mailbox to PDF, the manual process may fail.
To overcome these limitations, you can use an MBOX converter software that can convert large number of emails to PDF files at one go.
Why Choose MBOX Converter Software?
An MBOX converter software such as Stellar Converter for MBOX can help you to import contacts and emails from Mac mail with less time and effort. This advanced software can convert complete Apple Mail mailbox data into different file formats, including PDF, PST, etc.,in a few simple steps. It offers several useful features such as selective conversion, conversion of multiple MBOX files, previews converted emails before saving, and many more.
Sometimes, the Apple Mail users need to import contacts and emails from Mac Mail to PDF. They can import emails and contacts from Apple Mail to PDF by using the Mac Mail’s in-built export options. However, the procedure is suitable for only a small number of emails or contacts.
When it comes to large number of emails, it is a time consuming and tedious process. In such a case, you can take the help of the third-party MBOX converter software that can convert large number of Apple Mail emails to PDF in a few clicks.